Friday, May 30, 2008

Back (but am I ready?)

Hey Everyone,

I know I haven't been around much in the last 9 months or more.

I've had soo many sad and long periods of crying fits to deal with. Mostly in August of last year till about now, I have watched one family die to another one being given a chance to live a life he lost 6 years ago.

However as sad as I am, and how hopeless these last few months have been. I've tried on countless times to write again. Mostly to show myself not others that I can move on and do so.

Without reason and now without much support I am going to try once again to post more offen. I may not be posting every week but I will try to post at least a few times each month.

Well I guess for now I better get back to work, and ready that next post that appears to be all important post that everyone so ready to read.

2 comments:

Nepharia said...

YEAH!!!!!!

Master Yoda said...

Sorry to hear about your tragedy. I hope getting back to blogging will be as therapeutic for you as the Yoda blog was for me.