Friday, April 06, 2007

Hello all....

I just want to say that I am still around, kind of.

I know I haven't updated my Noel blog (or any other one for that matter) for quit some time now. I have been pretty busy, and now it will only be worse. You see my Husband and I are trying to sell our house. I spent weeks cleaning, fixing, and getting it ready to sell.

At least now with it on the market I can rest a little. Crazy thing is it has been on the market of all of three days (it was put on Monday), and two people have seen it all ready. One person already put a bid on it yesterday (Wednesday), and we counter offered today (Thursday). The second person has looked at it twice. Tomorrow (being Friday) we have two new people looking at it. Also on Saturday the person who put a bid on it is going to come back with her dad so he can see it. I hope he approves of the house.

In a way this is really exciting, but at the same time frustrating. You see with all the showing and the cleaning up that come with it. We have also needed to look at houses our self. And need to go see someone and get pre-approved for a mortgage.

We got pre-approved for a mortgage, but have yet seen a house we truly love. They either are missing something we really want, need too much work, or are way to much, and a couple smell pretty funky. We do have an appointment on Tuesday to see a couple other houses. Both have great potential and have almost everything we want. I hope one of these two is our dream home.

It's not that I am sick of looking at the houses. In fact it is a lot of fun. I just thought I had more time to search for a perfect house.I mean some houses sit there for weeks, even months, with no interest. And we have an offer in three days. In a way I hope this girls father likes the house and they accept the counter offer. But I did hope for more time.

Ahhh well... I can't complain.

But anyway, that is the main reason I haven't been updating my blog(s) for some time. But maybe once I move and am settled into my new house I will continue on.

For now see you around, and wish me luck.

4 comments:

Dark Jedi Kriss said...

Good luck!

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Yes, good luck.

Oh the fun of buying and selling a home.

Darth Nepharia said...

Good luck and have fun!

cooltopten said...

good luck :)