Monday, March 26, 2007

Thankies for the add



Hello there, I am Belda Pinik. I am the Padawan to Phobia Deimos. I live at thew Jedi Temple along with all the other Jedi. If you wanna read things from my perspective, you can read them at http://beldapinik.blogspot.com/ Enough about me... I am so happy to be a part of this blogging community. I first started reading Yoda's blog then DJKriss's then Anakin's. I thought they were very funny. I wanted to blog too. So I chatted with them and well, now i blog with them. I sure happy to be a part of this blooger group. Thanks for adding me to the list of bloggers here.

5 comments:

Master Yoda said...

Welcome!

JabaHutt said...

Welcome , ya little blogger ,

:-)

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Thanks for the Attention Deficit Disorder?

I'm just kidding. Welcome.

Captain Typho said...

Welcome!

Master Adana said...

Welcome Belda. Good to see you here.