Sunday, March 25, 2007

Short? ha, what's short?(intro post)

My name is Jedi Knight Phobia Deimos and my home is in the Jedi temple on Coruscant. I just recently ended up with a padawan, her name is Belda Pinik When I'm not busy fending off trouble(hey trouble finds me, I don't look for it) I help out whenreever i am needed. I have one cat, Lisette, a sweet little darling who has been with me since I was a padawan; and dog who I found on a mission. Her name is Odi.

My hobbies range from the normal to the utterly bizzare.. but a few off the top of my head.. Reading, dancing, writing, martial arts training.. oh yes and beating Anakin at podracing or whatever the vehicle of choice is with an engine*giggles* ( I kid seriously I adore Anakin to death.. he's like a brother to me)

My favroite game is Go.. second favroite is Chess.. Godfrey taught me the basics of Go and I got hooked.

I'm kind of a cynic but I can outprank the best of them.. ( Just ask Anakin and Obi Wan.. two words for ya... green hair) Good humor with a sense of sarcasm is always good. I do have a tendancy to not follow the rules at times, espically when put under the blaster.I do what needs to be done to complete the mission and to achieve results where needed. My past.. it's a tangled web.. so to keep this post short.. if you want to know, just ask me.

Special thanks to Captain Typpho for inviting me over and to DJK for giving much needed support whenever I thought I couldn't write worth 2 matchsticks! *huggles all around*
Deimos out

8 comments:

Skywalker said...

You write matchsticks? Wow, I never knew...

And you have NEVER beat at racing anything. Only in your head.

*winks*

JabaHutt said...

I have some phobia's , sure hope you arn't one of them :-)

Welcome kiddo

Master Yoda said...

Welcome!

I have severe bairjanetaphobia - fear of wardrobe malfunctions.

Also, my favorite actor is Phobia Cates.

(Sorry. I'm heavily medicated right now and one of the listed side-effects is "severe corniness".)

padawanbeldapinik said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
padawanbeldapinik said...

Awesome post my Master! I like it! May the Force be with you always!

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Hi, howdy, welcome.

Captain Typho said...

You're welcome, Phobia. And it's "Typho" with one "p". ;)

Phobia said...

lol thanks everyone.. and I have a horrid knack for typos... lol.. anakin. righhtt.. speeders, dex's 20 minutes.XD