Sunday, March 25, 2007

Introduction

Thank you for having me as a member in this blog.

Here is just a qick summary of who I am.

My name is Jedi Master (Captain) Adana Jahura. My home is the Jedi Temple on Coruscant when I am not out in the field with my squads. I do have a Padawan who has chosen a path to self destruction and all my attempts to stop her have failed so far.

I do have a few hobbies for which I have little time due to the war but if I do I like to read, watch good movies, go dancing (something of which the council does not look with a kind eye), and go for long relaxing walks. Good humor mixed with the right dose of sarcasm is always welcome. Openess and acceptence to me are important as well as loyalty - but not blindly - combined with a healthy portion of awareness.

Otherwise my life is quite simple and I am content with who I am. If you like to ask me anything go ahead.

6 comments:

Skywalker said...

Ask anything...

Do I know you?

HA! Just kidding.

JabaHutt said...

Velcome to our humble surrondings,

Beware though of irritatin the hutt, if ya do he will get ya, and yer pretty little dog too.

:-0 hehehehehe

padawanbeldapinik said...

May I also become added to this one as well? Anyways just asking...

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Welcome.

Ask anything?

Hmm...

Captain Typho said...

Welcome!

Master Adana said...

Anakin, always the joker.
thanks everyone.
Oh, I am not afraid the big, bad Hutt.